Welcome to my first blog.


Hi Everyone,

Well this is a bit WOW!

I love what I do but am not very good at promoting myself very well... but that is the challenge here - to try and promote myself as a Holistic and Beauty Therapist, as well as my 100% natural products that I offer, and who knows meet like minded people, learn and share our knowledge together and take it from there

Here are a few of my products that I make myself and this is just the beginning, now that I am back in London I and availability here is so much easier I intend of widening my range of products that I offer.....



  This is my 100% natural Lavender infused Oil  
                     
It is not an Aromatherapy oil, (although I have added some Lavender Aromatherapy Essential oil to it, to help add a bit more fragrance).          
                                               
  • 100% natural (Cypriot) Extra Virgin Olive Oil 
  • Lavender flowers and Leafs from my garden 
  • Lavender Aromatherapy Essential oil
It can be used in the bath, directly on your skin or just to smell.

       

 This is my 100% natural Beeswax cream

  • 100% natural (Cypriot) Beeswax,
  • 100% natural (Cypriot) Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
  • Lavender Aromatherapy Essential oil.

It can be used as a lip balm, sensitive skin, chapped / damaged skin, or used as a body balm. 

If you would like any of these products or more information please feel free to get in contact with me.


Lots of love and light 


Lieba 

Comments