I am very passionate and love what I do.
For me, what I do is a privilege and a gift - to be able to help clients, with what ever concern they have.
I specialise in Deep Tissue and therapeutic massage.
Over the years I have treated many sports persons, as well as clients with Sciatica, Slipped Discs and other Muscular/Skeletal concerns, Frozen Shoulders to name but a few.
I have also co-worked with numerous Doctors/Surgeons, Physiotherapist and other trained practitioners over the years, always with a goal to to help mutual clients, as well as exchanging knowledge and helpful tips
I make my own products using only natural ingredients on a small scale.
Some of the treatments I offer are:
- Deep Tissue / Trigger Point and Therapeutic Massage,
- Hot Stone Massage
- Dermalogica Facials, as well as Natural Facials for clients concerned with natural ingredients and products.
- Lycon Hot and Strip wax,
- Cellulite and Weight Loss treatments - offering manual massage or Vacuum cups (The manual version of the Endermologie),
- Hopi Ear candles,
- Angel card Reading,
- And much more.
- I am a South African, 40 something female.
- Started working in London in a Beauty Salon as a receptionist and fell in love with Massage and I found out that I am actually not too bad at it (To me it’s a gift, as well as my ability to talk a horse mad)
- Realized that I need to get qualified properly, I went to Barnet College and landed up studying for 4 years and doing 6 different courses, and now have about 20 trade and Beauty training certifications
- I am also qualified Reiki II practitioner
- I did a small online course in Herbalism, just to give me a little more understanding about various alternative therapies
- I am self-taught in Aromatherapy, Crystals, Angel Cards and Crystal Healing which one day I might go and get certified in those too.
- I love what I do and would not trade it for anything
- I make my own natural products
- I do not offer any funny kind of massages, I only offer deep tissue / trigger and relaxing massages
- With working with so many different kind of practitioners I have learnt quite a bit about health and nutrition and a little about exercises to help strengthen ones muscles, as well maintaining an over all healthy body and life.
I do have a very healthy life style and eating habits which I have refined over the years. I cook most of my food from scratch (with the exception of not making my own pasta, or Chocolate 😉😊) I do believe everyone is different and we all have different food requirements and tolerances.
Thank you for visiting my blog